Before we get into the heart of the matter, let’s talk about what HDR means.
High-Dynamic Range or HDR imaging
Purpose: To capture the best possible exposure without losing/sacrificing some image details, which happens both in shooting in shadows and highlights.
Here are HDR Photos with ASUS ZenFone 5.
Some issues encountered:
Keep your hands steady. Capturing an image with HDR takes a little longer. Otherwise, you’ll have an extra hand in your photo like this.
ASUS ZenFone’s HDR setting allows you to take gorgeous photos with impossibly clear details. You just have to learn how to avoid halos that tend to appear in certain conditions when taking photos with this mode on. I think the key is to know what those conditions are.
These days any flagship smartphone, regardless of its type, can qualify as a social media friendly handset. But for me, a smartphone can only be that if it has at least these two qualities: decent photo quality and sufficient storage capacity.
With smartphone brands claiming their superiority in the first aspect, how do we know which is the real standout from not? There’s only one way to know: have a hands-on review.
Speaking of, there’s one flagship handset that I’ve been testing mainly for its camera features. That is ASUS Zenfone 5.
What I Like
5. Decent quality of landscape photography. Look at the totality, not the minutest details, and you’ll be as satisfied.
4. It takes just a little tweak. The key is to take a good photo and have the right editing app. Because “you can’t make a bad photo look good with Photoshop.”
3. Instagrammable. Admit it the higher the quality of your photos, the more likely those will stand out. But the fun lies in the fact that anyone can gain followers even without being professional photographers.
2. HDR. I find this my favorite camera feature/effect in this handset, followed by depth of field.
1. Night Mode/Low Light Feature. Honestly, this is one feature that I like best and also hates the most. With plenty of light, this mode can render satisfying photos. If without, well, what can I say? Can we just refer to the last photo?
How about you, what are photo qualities you like from your ZenFone handset?