These days any flagship smartphone, regardless of its type, can qualify as a social media friendly handset. But for me, a smartphone can only be that if it has at least these two qualities: decent photo quality and sufficient storage capacity.
With smartphone brands claiming their superiority in the first aspect, how do we know which is the real standout from not? There’s only one way to know: have a hands-on review.
Speaking of, there’s one flagship handset that I’ve been testing mainly for its camera features. That is ASUS Zenfone 5.
What I Like
5. Decent quality of landscape photography. Look at the totality, not the minutest details, and you’ll be as satisfied.
4. It takes just a little tweak. The key is to take a good photo and have the right editing app. Because “you can’t make a bad photo look good with Photoshop.”
3. Instagrammable. Admit it the higher the quality of your photos, the more likely those will stand out. But the fun lies in the fact that anyone can gain followers even without being professional photographers.
2. HDR. I find this my favorite camera feature/effect in this handset, followed by depth of field.
1. Night Mode/Low Light Feature. Honestly, this is one feature that I like best and also hates the most. With plenty of light, this mode can render satisfying photos. If without, well, what can I say? Can we just refer to the last photo?
How about you, what are photo qualities you like from your ZenFone handset?